Cross posted from Take Back Georgia
As you may already know, a HUGE Mexican Meth bust happened yesterday in our fair city. However, we are now getting a look at the details:
– The 341 lbs. of Mexican Crystal Meth was worth nearly $50 Million.
– The drugs were buried in the ground behind the house (just like the bust in Buford a couple of weeks ago.)
– Alejandro Martinez-Menera, 23; Socorro Martinez-Menera, 25; and Sacarias Martinez-Menera, 21 and a fourth suspect, 32-year-old Arnulfo Pineda-Rivera of Gainesville, also are suspected of growing marijuana plants on U.S. Forestry land.
– 300 plants on a 1-acre tract of the Chattahoochee National Forest was found.
– Alejandro Martinez-Menera and Pineda-Rivera have been arrested…but the other two Martinez-Menera brothers are fugitives.
– ALL four men are illegal immigrants from Mexico who were living in Gainesville. Pineda-Rivera re-entered the U.S. after having been deported.
– Mexican drug rings have been responsible for similar large-scale operations in the past near metro Atlanta.
– “The shift we’re seeing is that the large Mexican drug organizations that also deal in marijuana and cocaine are bringing in enormous amounts of methamphetamine.”
– Less than two weeks ago, federal authorities seized 187 pounds of meth buried behind a Buford home. At the time, the meth bust was the largest seizure in Georgia history.
– Four men, part of a Mexican-based drug ring, were arrested, authorities said.
– North Georgia meth labs are being stamped out, but an increase in the drug coming from Mexico is a concern.
– Chief Hooper – “The message we want to send is ‘don’t come in our backyard to do this business,'” he said.
God bless him…
Now here’s the kicker…
– Alejandro Martinez-Menera’s records show that he was charged July 30 with no proof of insurance and no driver’s license.
– Pineda-Rivera was charged with second-degree forgery Aug. 22, and A report of his arrest said he had fake Social Security and resident alien cards.
– Socorro Martinez-Menera had been charged with minor moving violations in Hall, according to court records.
So, all but one have priors and another had been deported before. What more proof do we need??? CLOSE THE BORDERS.
Election time is growing near and the border issue is getting out-of-touch politicians nervous. Good.
UGH – you aren’t going to BELIEVE this one…just…go
there and read it for yourself.
Well…here it is in full color…the beginnings of the North American Union.
We touched on Georgia’s failing SAT scores yesterday, but here we have Gainesville’s official numbers. Yes, folks…Illegal Immigration has done it again. We didn’t even make our State’s average…sickening.
I want to try something new. I don’t know about you, but when I see a story like this, the first question that comes to mind is: “Was he illegal?”
So, when an article does not mention whether the person is a legal citizen, I’m going to e-mail the author and ask.
I think it’s relevent to the story, don’t you?
How ’bout you do the same and see what kind of a response you get.
Well – we heard back from the Borderwar Movie people and they said that they have no screenings scheduled for Georgia. How about you all try e-mailing them at, firstname.lastname@example.org – and see if we can’t get one, eh?
The Minutemen in Joplin need our help – an illegal immigrant group is mucking up the poll here. Please vote in favor of the Minutemen.
I LOVE this idea – Private Police Force– look for them deporting illegal’s in a town near you!
**This was a production of The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration(CAII). If you would like to participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards, email the coalition and let us know at what level you would like to participate.