Cross posted from Georgia Crime Watch
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Ok, everyone – are you ready for this? You might want to sit down before reading this next article:
OH, YES – a video game that allows Americans to experience the hardships of the illegal immigrant.
…in playing the game, five immigrant characters go through “the regular hassles” of being an immigrant in the U.S., including being detained and [sic] departed.
Folks – I have had ENOUGH of this ridiculousness. A video game called ‘ICE’D’? If it’s games they want, I have an idea for their next one:
I’ll call it: ‘SCREWED‘ – The plight of the American worker.
– Be the first to play a low to middle-class, American worker as they get screwed out of their jobs.
– Combat the illegal immigrants as they steal your job by working lower wages. Experience what it’s like to live in a community that is overrun with invaders as they infiltrate your country, your state, and your city.
– Learn how the average American loses the ability to obtain work in their city, because they are not bilingual.
– Watch how your children’s education deteriorates as they are pushed out of their classrooms by non-english speaking students.
– Attempt to maneuver through the streets of your city without getting shot in a drive-by; try dodging gangster drug dealers and prostitutes who clog the streets.
– Watch out! Don’t get hit by a drunk illegal alien driver!!!
– As if that’s not challenge enough, try to make it to retirement to collect social security or the Medicare you’ve worked so hard for! What!? You don’t qualify? Oh, no! Your identity has been stolen!
– Face your biggest challenge yet as you attempt to clean up your credit after multiple illegal immigrants have used your SSN numbers!!!
– Remember – no benefits for you until YOU can PROVE you are a VICTIM!
– If you can defeat all these challenges without being called a RACIST – YOU WIN!
**COALITION AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION**
Toms Flashbacks: Woke up the sleeping giant
**This was a production of The Coalition
Against Illegal Immigration(CAII). If you would like to
participate, please go to the above link to learn more. Afterwards,
email stiknstein-at-gmail-dot-com and let us know at what level you
would like to participate.